24.4.12



About an hour after we haggled with the second hand furniture dealer and scored our awesome dining room table, we realized that it was about 2 inches taller than the standard table height.

Barry came to the rescue with his fancy saw (it sure is nice to have a carpenter on our team!) and five minutes later our table was sawed down to standard height.

I put those table leg stubs on my kitchen windowsill and for some reason haven't removed them since (maybe because Selma will hang out with me in the kitchen and play with them while I wash dishes)

3 comments:

  1. they are kinda cool. and as soon as I saw the picture, I knew exactly what it was. brings me back to your sweet little kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. because they are beautiful in their own right... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Naomi. Just thinking how special you are to the Leflers!

    ReplyDelete