13.8.11

Up on the Terrace:  the owners of our home left a green plastic table and four chairs.  The plastic is so old that the legs on the chairs are about to give out; Also, if you nudge the table even the tiniest bit, it rocks so terribly  that all the water splashes out of the glasses;  And,  if you sit on the chair too long it leaves a green film on your bum.

It's the only table we have right now, though,
so I'm thankful for it;
because when we're not using it up on the terrace, we can take it apart and carry it down a couple of flights of stairs, reassemble it, and use in our kitchen.




6 comments:

  1. I like your table and chairs, it reminds me of days gone by! I like your view as well, what a City we live in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I were there on your terrace--really; a terrace seems sooo nice. By the way--if this were even possible--you are getting even better at this photography thing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the terrace! (forget the table. . .) so, the living area is on the 1st floor, the bedrooms on the 2nd and then the terrace is on top of your house? I'm just trying to imagine. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karla - - our green table is even nicer when we share it with you guys! :)
    Gab - - please come! (and thanks!)
    mom - - yes! the terrace! so, the 1st floor: laundry room and office. 2nd floor: kitchen and living room. 3rd floor: bedrooms. 4th floor extra room and terrace. (it's pretty awesome)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting Brian hmmmm....do I need to check out the seat of those pants....? I know how long he can sit and talk! PS. I love your 3 little redheads...I'm coming to visit you and Karla on Brian's next MC trip!

    Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  6. um, you might want to check Brian's pants - - just to be sure (I think we were there for three hours). AND - - hurrah! it will be good to have you travel with Brian! (so, we should have another table and chairs by then, but just in case, don't travel with your white pants, ok?)

    ReplyDelete